Buy AM-2201 Online | Order Pure AM-2201 Online Discreetly
What is AM-2201?
AM-2201 is a research chemical of the synthetic Cannabinoids list. At the Cannabinoid receptor, it is a nonselective full agonist. Discovered by Alexandros Makriyannis, it is part of the AM Series of cannabinoid receptor ligand. AM-2201 can be active at extremely low quantities, as low as 0.02g.
- AM-2201 has a prominent name in the research chemical industry and is considered to be the most potent cannabinoid class.
- It is a complete agonist for the associated receptors.
- Its active dosage is small in an amount such as 500 micrograms and therefore, it should be dealt with extreme caution and care in order to avoid unnecessary inhalation.
- The fact that makes it an extremely wider receptor binding profile has always placed it at the top of the list of researchers.
- It is sold by BAC strictly for the purposes of in vitro application only and is not suitable for human ingestion.
- It is part of the AM series of cannabinoids discovered by Alexandros Makriyannis.
What is AM-2201 used for?
- AM-2201 is usually consumed as herbal mixtures that may contain synthetic cannabinoid chemicals JWH‐018, JWH‐081 and JWH‐250, and other psychoactive substances.
- These chemicals can cause non‐fatal and fatal hazardous effects on users.
- The presence of JWH‐018, JWH‐073, and AM2201 without THC was detected in urine analysis in some cases.
Buy AM-2201 Online
To its non-selectivity, it is useful for broad ligand binding assays into the affinity (potency) and duration of action upon receptors. Affinities are Ki of 1.0nM at CB1 and 2.6nM at CB2. This vapor is useful as it contains a high surface area, enabling efficient contact when applied to a membrane containing cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
This product can be used by chemical catalog companies to analyze it using NMR, GC/MS, FTIR, or HPLC. Chemists may also use it as a primary reagent for their specific studies.
Contains one gram of min 98%+ pure AM2201 per order unit.
There is no recommended dose since it is not for human consumption but is sold only as a research chemical for research purposes.
- The clinical effects of most new designer drugs like AM-2201 can be described as either hallucinogenic, stimulant, or opioid-like.
- They may also have a combination of these effects due to designer side-chain substitutions.
Side effects of AM-2201
- Like other designer drugs the use of AM-2201 can cause strong side effects;
- Therefore AM-2201 is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION but for SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ONLY!
How to Store It?
Keep AM2201 below 30 degrees Celsius. Store it in the original package, protect it from direct sunlight and moisture
Order AM2201 Online in USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe
- This product can be used by chemical catalog companies to analyze it using NMR, GC/MS, FTIR, or HPLC.
- Chemists may also use it as a primary reagent for their specific studies